- Individual Membership: $1,200
- Individual Membership Plus One: $1,600 (1 Additional Family Member same Address)
- Family Membership: $2,000 (Includes children up to 21 while living at home)
- Unlimited Greens Fees (Cart Included) All memberships subject to a $5.00 per person per round fee for COVID-19 Cart Cleaning
- Good for one (1) year from date of purchase
- Good for League Play
- Discounts for Seniors and Blackthorne Estates Residents
- 6 Packs of Golf Rounds for Just $137.50 - up to a 15% Savings - Good Any Day
- 30 Plays for $650 - up to a 20% Savings - Good Any Day
*EVERY CART WILL BE SANITIZED BEFORE EACH USE FOR YOUR SAFETY. PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
9 Hole Greens Fees including Cart:
Juniors 11-15: $7 Any Day, must play with Adult.
Juniors Under 11: Complimentary Mon-Thu Before 3pm. Must play with Adult.
Cart Cleaning Fees
- Annual Member Cart $5
- Partially Bonded Member Cart $10
- Fully Bonded Member Cart $5
Tee times not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance may be charged a No-Show Fee.
Dress Code Policy:
The following is considered appropriate attire for use of the Golf Course / Putting Green, and is required for all players. This policy also includes non-playing riders and children.
MEN - Slacks, golf shorts, solid rain pants, collared golf shirts, golf-style mock turtlenecks, and golf outerwear are considered - APPROPRIATE ATTIRE. Jeans, jean shorts, sweat pants, running suits, cut-off shorts, torn cargo shorts, tennis shorts, mesh athletic shorts, bathing trunks, t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and camouflage clothing are NOT PERMITTED.
WOMEN - Slacks, golf shorts, solid rain pants, mid-length shorts, proper length golf skirts / skorts, capri pants, short sleeved golf tops, sleeveless tops with collars, mock turtlenecks, sweaters, and golf outerwear are considered - APPROPRIATE ATTIRE. Jeans, jean shorts, sweat pants, running suits, cut-off shirts, "short shorts", t-shirts, halter tops /crop tops, bathing suits, hoodies, and camouflage clothing are NOT PERMITTED.
OTHER RULES - Please do not wear baseball hats and visors backwards. Please keep shirts tucked in at all times. Changing clothing in the parking lot is strictly forbidden. Improperly dressed players will be asked to change clothing. Please check with Pro Shop personnel if you are unsure about your attire.